Please see the attached PDF files for the most recent Primary School Ofsted report.
- Letter from school regarding Ofsted report
- Thorndown Primary School Ofsted report November 2022
- Department for Education Performance Data
Ofsted Parent View
The school welcome your comments on the Ofsted Parent View at any time. This not just an Ofsted tool but one that the school can use to ensure that we maintain our positive and collaborative approach to teaching and learning with our parents.
Click on the Parent View icon above to give your views about Thorndown Primary School to Ofsted.
Here are some links that you may find useful for reference.
The majority of our Year 6 pupils move on to St Ivo School for their secondary education. Please click here to visit their website.
- For general information about Cambridgeshire:
- Education Information for Families in Cambridgeshire
- For information about DFE:
- For specific information about the curriculum in primary schools:
- For general information about St Ives:
- For information about Ofsted:
- For a Free School Meal Application click HERE
- For School Jargon Buster reference click HERE
Schools Financial Benchmarking data
The school is required to publish the link to our specific page on the Schools Financial Benchmarking. Please click HERE to be redirected to Thorndown Primary School financial data.
The School Information (England) Regulations 2020
These regulations require maintained schools to publish the number of employees at the school whose gross salary is £100,00 or more.
|Number of employees with £100,000+ gross salary
Correct at 01 September 2022
Facility Time Taken By Trade Union Officials July 2023
|Number of employees who were relevant union officials during the relevant period||Full- time equivalent employee number|
|Percentage of time spent on facility time|
|1 – 50%||0|
|51 – 99%||0|
|Percentage of pay bill spent on facility time|
|Provide the total cost of facility time||0|
|Provide the total pay bill||0|
|Provide the percentage of the total pay bill spent on facility time, calculated as: (total cost of facility time/total pay bill) x 100||0|
|Time Spent on paid trade union activities as a percentage of total paid facility time hours calculated as: (total hours spent on paid trade union activities by relevant union officials during the relevant period/total paid facility time hours) x 100||0|